Killeens Financial Banner

Killeens Financial Banner

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Market plunge now due; may affect Apples resurrection



Click on image to enlarge.

As in my previous post, I show the Ripple Bounds and the Down-swing trend line of S&P500. Following the previous downswing pattern, a plunge is now due, today.

As to Apple:


Having spiked yesterday on the occasion of its special event, and fallen back to pre-spike levels, Apple should now climb back up to $103 - unless the general flight of cash from the markets today impacts here. Despite a real fear that the market slump may have negative impact, I have re-opened my position on Apple. This is daring, as the sun-shine in Dublin is too bright to allow me to keep watch over such mundane matters for the purpose of making a rapid exit if it goes the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment